Friday, December 15, 2006

USMC Cadence

You can keep your Army Khakis,

And your Navy Blues.

Theres a different type of fighting man,

that i'd like to introduce.

His uniform is different,

the best you've ever seen.

The Germans called him Devil Dog,

His real name is Marine.

His home is Parris Island,

The land that God forgot

The sand is 18 inches deep,

and the sun is blazing hot.

He's deadly with a rifle,

and a bayonet of steel.

He took the devils calling card ,

He's mastered how to kill.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i am looking 4 my brother can u tell me if u know him tim beavers my email is candyleondenverco@yahoo.com.....thanks

Stephen R. Maloney said...

Dear Marines: I hope you'll strongly support the congressional campaign effort of Lt. Col. William T. Russell against John Murtha in PA's 12th District. Russell needs your support. You can find Russell's web site at: http://williamrussellforcongress.com.

If every Marine offers even a ten-dollar contribution to Russell, he will win this race. His campaign manager is Larry Stiles (USMC, VietNam era). I write almost daily about the Russell Campaign, emphasizing the strategy and tactics that will lead to victory. I invite you to visit as often as you'd like at: http://stevemaloneygop.blogspot.com.

You can sign up for "Bloggers 4 Russell" either by leaving me a commnet on my site or by e-mailing me at TalkTop65@aol.com. Many Marines are involved in this effort (and many Army types). Please join our effort. God belss and good luck.

steve maloney
http://stevemaloneygop.blogspot.com

dkfjkdsjf875 said...

I LOVED IT!! Way cool!! =)

-SEMPER FI-

Anonymous said...

Really interesting military stuff!